Get This
Wan Hazel Home
Wan Hazel Facebook
Get This.

About Me

My photo
NAME : Mymie (≧▽≦) AGE:15(2011)(◕ ‿◕ ) HOMETOWN: BiNtulu 5teen year old ;). PMR candidates! Ouhno, i must study hard this year. Huhu. I'm pure islam. I ♥ kuching. I'm bintulu. School at SMK Bintulu. I'm friendly. I'm not keep enemies okay. I'm love to be friend with you all. Hehe. Do follow my blog yaa. ♥

Wednesday 1 June 2011

cookie monster n elmo

                                                           
                                                            co0kie monster <3
                                               
                                                                            Elmo
                                                         
                                                              cookie monster
                                                               Elmo









i love them so much <3 hahaa . my sleep s0ng is ELMO SONG .. i love to sing he song .. cookie monster is most my fvourite song .. there re so cute n hensem boy . :)