Get This
Wan Hazel Home
Wan Hazel Facebook
Get This.

About Me

My photo
NAME : Mymie (≧▽≦) AGE:15(2011)(◕ ‿◕ ) HOMETOWN: BiNtulu 5teen year old ;). PMR candidates! Ouhno, i must study hard this year. Huhu. I'm pure islam. I ♥ kuching. I'm bintulu. School at SMK Bintulu. I'm friendly. I'm not keep enemies okay. I'm love to be friend with you all. Hehe. Do follow my blog yaa. ♥

Thursday 16 June 2011

THIS BOY NAME IS RODZNEY BRALLY

HELLO EVERYONE !!  hari ini saya nak crita sorag lelaki yg alwys make me happy . LELAKI KAT ATAS TUU . nama dia RODZNEY . I can him as kenjett !! hahaha . he always text with me . but s0metime I always late to reply he text . n0 hal . ASAL DH REPLY RITE ! i d0nt kn0w why i call him kenjeet then he call me ngegeh . but sometime . he call me kenjeett then i call ngegeh . hahahaha . SO FUNNY !