Get This
Wan Hazel Home
Wan Hazel Facebook
Get This.

About Me

My photo
NAME : Mymie (≧▽≦) AGE:15(2011)(◕ ‿◕ ) HOMETOWN: BiNtulu 5teen year old ;). PMR candidates! Ouhno, i must study hard this year. Huhu. I'm pure islam. I ♥ kuching. I'm bintulu. School at SMK Bintulu. I'm friendly. I'm not keep enemies okay. I'm love to be friend with you all. Hehe. Do follow my blog yaa. ♥

Thursday 9 June 2011

update : 3

k b00dak nie 6ma nya syakir . syakir fr0m sibu . mybe laa i bru sja kenal dia . besstt giler with him bc0z . dia always tag pix t0 me . 0mg ! he pix s0 funny . that why i l0ve he pix . i love friend with him . so cutie boy :D hahah . TO SYAKIR -------------> tag pix bnyak2 :D i already t0 press button like n comment :D




sec0nd pix is EY'NA KITTYKITTYBUM . she is friendly . she so preetty girl . she always wall with me . she always call me SAYANG .. P/S ; n0t lessbian k! haha . she always take pix with him domokun .. OMG ! DOMOKUN ! i want that domokun .. i just wait my bag domokun from my kingkong . he buy to me . TO EYNA WALL KMEK K > DONT MUTE SYG ! LOVE U !