Get This
Wan Hazel Home
Wan Hazel Facebook
Get This.

About Me

My photo
NAME : Mymie (≧▽≦) AGE:15(2011)(◕ ‿◕ ) HOMETOWN: BiNtulu 5teen year old ;). PMR candidates! Ouhno, i must study hard this year. Huhu. I'm pure islam. I ♥ kuching. I'm bintulu. School at SMK Bintulu. I'm friendly. I'm not keep enemies okay. I'm love to be friend with you all. Hehe. Do follow my blog yaa. ♥

Wednesday 6 July 2011

sweet couple


My love is with Ahmad Syahmi. miss is going out with him. I am also jealous that I'm out of the couple would see out together! very jealous of me. sayang kmk windu ktk ae , mok temu nya , :'( I also want my partner the same clothes and hold my hand. very wonderful feeling when we are right with our partner.I miss with my husband at Bintulu .



sayang !
kmk  windu mok paloy-2 nan nya ae ? kmk  mok hangout nan nya bha . sp0n cyg makan ea ! hahaha ----> sukkk ! nya kat cnun boh mok kenjett-2 ! smackdown lakk ! sayang ! i miss u damn !! 

 I LOVE EU SO MUCH SAYANG ! MUAHMWAH! :D